Khamis, 24 Jun 2010

24th June Hit It Birthday Boy.



A good day of mine today 24th. Bit frustrated my Bornday clash with Working day. Here in CP7!! No one know my birthday.. thats turn my day off a bit..haha.. Good that have Facebook. Would like to say special thanks to Qayyum, Mukram & Firdaus && you guys that involve for the suprise Birthday....
_To You "P*" you made my day at a very exact 12 midnight. Thanks for singing few song to me. So sweet of you, u touch me alot..owwww..hahaha.. thanks for the call.

_To Luck Item. hey..!! thanks for the birthday greeting On Air @ Garuda Fm Radio in Bandung,Indonesia. Thanks for the wishes and the song u sing. hahaha.. next time biar lagu kamu aja ya lucky. "kasih" ahahhaahha..

_Friends in Fbookers! Damn its alot.. enjoyed reading all of it.. Thank You so Much.



Speechless~ Just Smile The Whole Time! Its mean alot. thanks..





A BIG THANKS TO U GUYS!! HATE YOU ALL FROM THE VERY VERY MY HEART.!!!!


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan